Monday, December 9, 2013

Just shy of FOUR MONTHS!!!



Where has the time gone?!?!

It is flying by unbelievably fast and I find myself constantly wishing it would slow down. Savoring every moment with my sweet girl. Relishing in this new life! 

I always envisioned keeping up with this blog so much better. Weekly posts, documenting every new thing! 

Clearly that's not happened! 

But I hope to get better and better with my time management! It's been my biggest struggle of being a SAHM. 

So what's new with my beautiful girl?! 

She is simply the best little person I've ever met. She has blossomed from this little tiny squishball who could only eat, sleep, cry, toot, spit up, poop, burp, and occasionally smile to a little baby girl who just has so much personality! 

She loves her jumparoo and her piano play mat. She adores her stuffed animals and just recently her first baby doll. 

She can babble on and on, telling her Daddy all the adventures she has during the day while he is at work! And can giggle when she thinks we are being particularly funny! 

Though I wouldn't call her easily amused! She can be a tough cookie! 

Basically she is the coolest baby in the world and I feel pretty lucky she is mine! 

There's so much more I'd like to write about but there's just not enough time! So I'll leave you with some photos! If you're a FB friend then you've most certainly seen all of these! 






7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a beauty! These pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true!!! TIme flies when you have a little one and it just whizzes by. I can't believe my Sophie is 20 months now!!! My blog has also suffered - she is a high energy little lady and I can't get anything done during the day, and I"m so wiped at night that I don't blog. I think my last entry was 6 month ago...pretty sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your beautiful little girl! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love seeing all of these pictures and hearing such a joyful update!! I was just telling Jeff two days ago how much I can't wait to see him holding his daughter in a few short weeks, so seeing the picture of Brian and Laura Kate really made me grin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I don't know if you remember me...I was "My Rotten Eggs" for a while. Now it's "Betsy in Bloom" but I haven't written in a over a year.

    Anyway, I was reading my old blog list, and I came across yours. Laura Kate is absolutely beautiful and I am so happy for yall! And you dress her sooo cute!

    Also...I think we might live near each other! I was reading some of your old posts, like your birth story, and I noticed your OB had an attitude. Wonder if it was the same one I switched from? Anyway, glad things are going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, she's adorable! Can't believe she's already 4 months! Congrats Katherine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...